Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest
READY, SET, SUBMIT-It’s the Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest.
Share your story on what it is like to be a military child for a chance to win cool prizes. Enter the Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest NOW through April 30th. Top prizes include an Apple Laptop, iPad, NABI, Xbox and Wii. Military children preschool through twelfth grade can submit drawings or written projects. Don’t miss this opportunity to share your story today!
Prizes will be given to one overall winner and the top entries in each category.
Contest Run Dates- April 1-30, 2015
General Entry Guidelines:
- Participants may enter (1) submission for the Young Lives, BIG Stories contest.
- Participant entries are as follows:
- Ages 3-4
- Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
- Written Submissions
- 3rd - 5th Grade
- 6th - 8th Grade
- 9th - 12th Grade
- All submissions must be related to the question: “What does it mean to you to be a military child?”
- Only original work will be accepted. Please do not submit any work that is copied from the web, a movie or clip art.
- (1) Winner from each category will be chosen. (1) Overall winner from all entries will be chosen for the grand prize.
- The use of violence, profanity and/or tobacco/alcohol in drawings or written submissions will automatically disqualify the entry from the contest.
- Submission may be submitted by parent or custodian of the child. The parent must be Active Duty Army, Army National Guard, Reserve, Military Spouse or U.S. Army Retiree.
- Entrants must have primary creative control of their submission.
- All entrants must submit an entry form.
Guidelines for Drawings:
- Drawings must reflect the question, “What does it mean to you to be a military child?”
- Word, PDF or JPEG files accepted.
- Title your submission Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest and provide a brief description of your drawing (2-3 sentences).
Guidelines for Written Submissions:
- Written submissions must answer the question: “What does it mean to you to be a military child?”
- Submissions must be at least 50 up to 500 words in length.
- Word and PDF files accepted.
How to Submit:
ATTN: IMCOM Family and MWR Programs, Marketing
YOUNG LIVES, BIG STORIES CONTEST
2450 Connell Rd
Joint Base San Antonio, TX 78234
- Submissions must be received/post marked by 11:59pm CST on April 30, 2015.
- All entrants must submit an entry form to enter the contest.