Army community values your commitment. We help you show it.
Nothing communicates credibility like sponsoring a program Soldiers, Families, retirees, and Army civilians care about. By taking advantage of our sponsorship opportunities, your brand can develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships with the Army consumer market.
Create awareness and visibility through customized sponsorship opportunities across multiple platforms:
- Event sponsorship
- Customizable branded event opportunities (eg.complany-sponsored concerts and entertainment programs)
- Online promotions
- Pass-through rights with military retail outlets, including post exchanges and commissaries
Examples of Family and MWR Programs that you can partner with include:
- Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) a dynamic Army program that enhances the morale and welfare of single Soldiers, increases retention and sustains combat readiness at over 70 garrisons world-wide.
- World Class Athlete Program (WCAP), which provides elite Soldier-athletes the support and training to succeed in national and international competitions leading to the Olympics and Paralympics, while maintaining a professional military career and promoting the U.S. Army to the world.
- Armed Forces Recreation Centers (AFRC), our four world-class lodging properties that offer, an extraordinary vacation experience specifically to the military community.
- Child and Youth Services (CYS),which offers quality programs for children, youth and students.
- Army MWR Libraries a worldwide network of educational and recreational support for the military Family.
- Army Entertainment, which produces concerts, special events, touring shows and other performances for our audiences around the world.
- Month of the Military Child (MOMC) ), a celebration of our military’s youngest heroes, held every April.