Race To Summer Fun Sweepstakes Official Rules:
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
Installation Management Command, G-9, Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Business Operations Bowling Program (IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program), is offering the “Race To Summer Fun NASCAR Experience Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules, and by entering, entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by them and the decisions of IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program, which are final and binding in all respects. This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:00:00 AM CST on June 1, 2019 until 11:59:00 PM CST on August 3, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). The IMCOM G9 Family and MWR Enterprise web entry form timestamp is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by 11:59:00 PM CST on August 3, 2019.
1. Eligibility: Authorized MWR patrons 18 years and older (see Army regulation, AR 215-1, chapter 7) are eligible to enter, with the exception of employees of the participating Bowling Center, their family members and other individuals engaged in the development and implementation or direct execution of this promotion, to include the marketing staff and Army senior leadership, all who are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
2. How To Enter: Entrants wishing to enter the Sweepstakes may do so by visiting www.armymwr.com/gobowl Click on the Sweepstakes registration link and complete the online registration by providing the following information: first name, last name and email. Upon clicking the “Submit” button, Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person.
Additional Entries: Entrants may gain additional entries with the purchase of a bowling game or snack bar item. Entrants will use the code located on their receipt. Entrants must enter the code to the Sweepstakes online registration form at www.armymwr.com/gobowl in the field titled “Receipt Code”. Entrants will need to complete the online registration in its entirety by providing the following: first name, last name and email. Entrants may receive one (1) additional entry with every purchase of a bowling game or snack bar item. Once a code has been submitted, it will not be accepted a second time. Additional entry is limited to the Entrant paying for the game or snack bar item. Entrant must be 18 years or older.
The odds of winning depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received within the Entry Period. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or
other instructions of IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program may be disqualified.
3. Prizes:Grand Prize: One (1) “Grand Prize” available. The Race To Summer Fun NASCAR Experience includes: (a) Two (2) Grandstand Tickets to the Professional Women’s Bowling Association Tour (PWBA) Championship (Wednesday, September 18); (b) Two (2) PWBA Fan Experience Access Passes (Friday – September 20); (c) Two (2) Go Bowling 250 Garage/Pit Access Cold Passes (Friday – September 20); (d) Two (2) Suite Passes for the Go Bowling 250 NASCAR Xfinity Race at Richmond Raceway in Richmond, Virginia on Friday September 20, 2019; (e) Two (2) Fan Ground Passes, (1) Parking Pass; (f) Roundtrip airfare for two (2) from prize winners home; (g) Transportation To/From airports; (h) 3 nights, hotel accommodations (1 room; double occupancy, 18-20 September 2019 at federal per diem rates); (i) Meal stipend (at federal per diem rates); (j) Local Taxi To/From GoBowling.com venues.
4. Prize Terms: Total ARV of all prizes offered in the Sweepstakes will not exceed $7,700 U.S.D. The ARV is subject to change based upon current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program’s sole discretion. The date for fulfillment of the Grand Prize is anticipated to be September 18, 2019 but subject to change in IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program’s sole discretion. After those dates, the Grand Prize not properly claimed will not be awarded and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will not be selected. If for any reason a prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of a prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of a prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. The Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept a prize, an alternate Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above as part of a prize (including but not limited to, transport, title, vehicle, registration, insurance, and license fees) are solely a Winner’s responsibility. Each prize is provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including any express warranties provided by any prize supplier that are sent along with a prize and any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prize pictured in online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of a winner. 5. Winner Selection and Notification: On or about August 7, 2019, the potential “Winner” will be determined via a random drawing, from all Eligible Entries received. The potential Winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the drawing. The potential Winner will be notified by email (at the email address provided with the entry), and will be required to confirm his/her e-mail address. A prize won by an Entrant will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. If the potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted or fails to respond within three (3) days of the date of notification, the potential Winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. If the alternate potential Winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize is forfeited and another alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. This potential Winner selection and notification process shall be continued until one (1) Grand Prize Winner is confirmed. If a prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn.
6. Winner Verification: Within three (3) days of being notified, the potential Winner will be required complete, sign, and return documentation required by IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program — including a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance, Liability and Publicity Release form. Provided that the potential Winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility and provided any documentation required by IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program, the potential Winner will be determined to be a Winner. IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary. In addition, IMCOM G-9 Family and MWR BO Bowling Program reserves the right to select alternate Winner in the event that any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: AUTHORITY: Section 552a, Title 5, United States Code; Section 3013, Title 10, United States Code; Executive Order NO. 9397; Army Regulation 215-1. PRINCIPAL PURPOSES: The primary use of the information provided by Entrants is to select and contact potential winners, and to determine whether potential winners are authorized participants. Additionally, the information will be used to issue any 1099 required for reporting of prizes to the IRS. All federal, state
and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. DISCLOSURE IS VOLUNTARY: There is no obligation to provide any information; however, failure to provide the requested information may result in the contest participant being deemed ineligible to win or to be awarded a prize.
In the event IMCOM Family and MWR is prevented from continuing with the sweepstakes, or the integrity of the sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the Army’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Army’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), the Army shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the contest without further obligation. If the Army, in its sole discretion, elects to abbreviate the contest as a result of a Force Majeure event, IMCOM, Family and MWR reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible participants received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Participants agree to hold harmless IMCOM Family and MWR, the Army, and DoD for any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the contest or acceptance/misuse or nonuse of the prizes awarded. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this contest or use or redemption of any prize. IMCOM Family and MWR, the Department of Defense and the Army are not responsible for any defective prizes. By accepting a prize, the winner grants the contest entities the right to use winner’s name for purposes of advertising in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, without compensation, unless prohibited by law. IMCOM, Family and MWR is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of prizes.
IMCOM, Family and MWR will not be held responsible for entries which may be lost in transit, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries. IMCOM, Family and MWR reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently; to modify or suspend the sweepstakes; or to terminate the sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures. IMCOM, Family and MWR is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to submit an entry, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any
technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit an Eligible Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.