All experience listed on application should be detailed reflecting experience competing in the sport of golf. Candidates will be ranked based upon experience and accomplishments in the sport including such factors as (ranked in order of importance):
* Handicap of 4 of less verified by a certified golf professional
* Previous professional experience, if any
* Past Armed Forces Team member
* Past All-tourney Team member at Armed Forces Championship
* Starter at Division I-A team
* Past All-Army Team member
* Starter at Division II Team
* Referral by past All-Army Golfer
* Sports Director Recommendation
* All-State honors
* All-District honors
* Starter at Division III Team
* Military post team member
* Starter at Community or JUCO Team
* Starter in High School
* Thoroughness, legibility, and timeliness of application packet.
The 2014 Soldier Show will extended to 8 overseas locations.
> read more
Important Benefits information for NAF Employees
The 2014 U.S. Army Soldier Show has been extended to include 8 overseas locations.
MWR Home | MWR Employee Portal | Jobs | FOIA | No Fear Act | Army OneSource | IMCOM | AAFES Shopping | DECA