Membership in USA Triathlon is required. The membership number must be provided in the sports resume block of the application
All experience listed on application should be detailed reflecting experience competing in the sport of triathlon. Candidates will be ranked based upon experience and accomplishments in triathlon including such factors as (ranked in order of importance):
* Corroborated sub 2:07 Olympic Distance times for men and sub 2:35 for women
* Past Armed Forces Team member
* Verified significant Triathlon results
* XC/Distance Runner or Swimmer at Division I-A team
* Past All-Army Team member
* XC/distance Runner or Swimmer at Division II Team
* Referral by past All-Army triathlete
* Sports Director Recommendation
* XC/Distance Runner or Swimmer at Division III Team
* XC/Distance Runner or Swimmer on Community or Junior College Team
* XC/Distance Runner or Swimmer in high School
* Completeness, legibility, and timeliness of application packet.
The 2014 Soldier Show will extended to 8 overseas locations.
> read more
Important Benefits information for NAF Employees
The 2014 U.S. Army Soldier Show has been extended to include 8 overseas locations.
MWR Home | MWR Employee Portal | Jobs | FOIA | No Fear Act | Army OneSource | IMCOM | AAFES Shopping | DECA