- Enhance resiliency and readiness by reducing stress and isolation; improving personal life and team skills; and increasing community involvement.
- Foster positive personal interactions, friendships and relations by enhancing esprit de corps; and encouraging civic responsibility.
- Increase social awareness and enhance host nation relations with important cultural exchange and the participation of local citizens of all nationalities.
- "Try to Remember: ‘The Fantasticks’ in a Warzone". Army Entertainment's mission is based on "Soldiers Entertaining Soldiers" - including in a war zone. American Theatre published a wonderful memory of this during the Vietnam Conflict.
- "Talent Among the Ranks" - an AFN Feature on one of the thousands of Soldiers in the Army Entertainment Program.
- Bruce Jackson was a young soldier in Vicenza, Italy in 1963. Read how is experience at the Soldiers' Theatre changed his life and led to a 50-year theatrical career HERE.
US Army Entertainment Program was established in 1940 and is one of the oldest U.S. Army Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs.
The Army Europe Entertainment mission is to improve and enrich the quality of life of US Soldiers, Civilians and Family Members with quality entertainment activities and services designed to: