- Maintain the trust between Leaders and their Soldiers, Families, and civilians
- Foster an environment that promotes adaptability and self reliance
- Promote physical, emotional, social, Family, and spiritual strengths
- Honor the service and sacrifices of those who serve our Nation
- Army OneSource
- Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Guard Family
- Army Reserve Family Programs
Total Army Strong
The Strength of the Nation is built on the readiness and resilience of every member of the premier All-Volunteer Total Army — every Soldier, civilian, and Family member.
We will uphold the Army's responsibility to provide benefits and high-quality services that are components of a professional force dedicated to the Army for the long term.
The Army remains steadfast in its commitment to: