- CYS employment also comes with:
- Career Progression
- Training tied to salary increases and promotions
- Access to Childcare
- Flexible Work Hours – full-time, part-time, and flex positions
- Insurance Coverage, including medical, dental, vision, and life*
- Paid Leave – for full-time and part-time employees*
- Travel Opportunities
- Must be at least 17 years old, a dependent of a Service member or Department of Defense Civilian Employee and in pursuit of a high school diploma, OR must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma/GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- For positions in Child Development Centers, possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs., walk, bend, stoop, and stand on a routine basis.
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Fort Carson, CO
- Fort Drum, NY
- Fort Gordon, GA
- Fort Hood, TX
- Fort Irwin, CA
- Fort Knox, KY
- Fort Leavenworth, KS
- Fort Lee, VA
- Fort Meade, MD
- Fort Riley, KS
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
- USAG Hawaii, HI
- Fort Wainwright
- Fort Greely
- Camp Zama/Sagamihara
- USAG Daegu, Korea
- USAG Humphreys, Korea
- Europe Recruitment Fair
CYS Recruitment Fair – 20 October 2021
Start your CYS Career Today!
Ready to start a new career as a Child & Youth Program Assistant (CYPA) with great pay and benefits*? How does a $200 recruitment bonus upon appointment to the position sound PLUS an $800 retention bonus* at the six month mark? Starting on 23 September, 2021, you apply for vacancies for the CYS Recruitment Fair!
Download the CYS Career Guide and rack card for more information on working with CYS!
Qualifications and Conditions:
*Benefits: Employees in Flexible appointment categories are ordinarily not eligible for participation in additional benefits (401k, life, medical, and retirement), however upon satisfying specific work-hour criteria may be eligible for medical coverage participation.
*Recruitment and retention bonus: A $200 recruitment bonus will be paid to the newly hired/rehired applicant upon appointment to the position. An $800 retention bonus will be paid to the employee after 6 months of satisfactory employment. Eligibility for these incentives and bonus will be applicable to newly hired individuals selected from this Fair only.
For more information on the CYS Recruitment Fair and how to apply, please click on your garrison below: