Serve those who defend our nation. Find work you love.
The US Army’s Family and MWR serves Soldiers, their Families, and the entire Army community. And we’re hiring for positions of all types.
- Customer Support. Do you like working with customers? Then enjoy working in our restaurants, at the library, or as a recreation assistant! Other positions range from lifeguard to recreation aid to business manager. We’ve got opportunities in travel and hospitality as well!
- Child Care. If you want to make a difference in the lives of young people, Child and Youth Services (CYS) is for you. Supporting children of Soldiers is not only a rewarding experience, but also a fantastic career. Lots of terrific professional advancement opportunities available as well!
- Administrative and Operations. Do you like to work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly? We have options: finance and accounting, administrative, talent management, facilities and maintenance, and more.
- Community Engagement. Do you want to help keep our communities and sponsors engaged? With positions in marketing, sponsorship, and community events, you can help reach out and keep important groups involved in the good things Family and MWR offers!
- Education and Social Services. Are you called to help people better their lives? Army Community Service (ACS) may be a good fit! ACS teaches financial planning, new parenting skills, and more. There are also opportunities for those in social services to support the Army Community.
There are lots more jobs, too. Go to USAJobs.gov to explore your options!
Want another reason to search out Family and MWR positions? The great salary and benefits, including
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Benefits*
- Retirement and 401(k)*
- Flexible Work Hours*
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
- Career Progression* and Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement Possibilities*
- Priority Childcare Placement*
- Tax-free Shopping Privileges at the Exchange (AAFES)
- Job Transfer Opportunities
Start your search today at USAJobs.gov. You may find your next career – and your calling.
*Available for specific positions only. Conditions may apply. Check with your local Human Resource Office for more information.