- Schwinn Mountain Bike
- Garmin Watch
- Rio Outdoor Chairs
- Leatherman Tools
Jackets and backpacks from STORMTECH
- ArmyODR50 Outdoor Pack – Includes: a pair of Danner Boots, Benchmade Knife and Qalo Ring
- Spyderco Prize Pack – Includes: Knife, Mug and Bandana
Celebrating 50 Years!
Get Outdoors. Get Active. Explore More!
Outdoor Recreation (ODR) provides morale-building, lifestyle-oriented activities and programs for service members worldwide. Dating back to 1971, ODR offers programs for everyone.
Patrons can enjoy everything from mountain biking, rock climbing and fishing to white water rafting, skiing and horseback riding. ODR also provides programming for wounded warriors, children with special needs and Soldiers returning from deployment. In fact, ODR’s Warrior Adventure Quest uses outdoor challenges to help recently redeployed Soldiers safely integrate into a non-combat environment.
Through all its offerings, ODR lets Soldiers and Families take a break from their normal surroundings, develop new skills and learn about lifetime leisure programs
Our Mission – To teach outdoor skills and leisure activities that improve overall quality of life!
Why it’s important – ODR programs and activities provide a healthy alternative to traditional fitness outlets, building resiliency and life skills for the total Army Family.
To explore the possibilities and learn more about what ODR offers, visit our services page.
How to Enter
1. Visit your local ODR facility to register and pick up an ArmyODR50 promo item
3. Take a photo of yourself doing an outdoor activity with the ArmyODR50 promo item visible in the photo
4. Upload your photo to your Instagram, tag @armyodr and include the #armyodr50 hashtag and you are entered in for a chance to Win!
For more information on the ArmyODR50 Instagram Photo Sweepstakes see contest rules.
*Prizes will be drawn monthly through September. The more you post the better your chances.
*No Federal Indorsement Implied