- Event sponsorship
- Customizable branded event opportunities (e.g., company-sponsored concerts and entertainment programs)
- Online promotions
- Pass-through rights with military retail outlets, including post exchanges and commissaries
- Army Entertainment produces esports tournaments, concerts, special events, touring shows and other performances for our audiences around the world.
- Arts & Crafts offers a wide range of creative activities, products and contests targeted for different ages, interests and skill levels.
- Automotive Skills provides self-service maintenance bays, paint booths and automotive classes, and hosts various car clubs and garrison car and motorcycle shows.
- Armed Forces Recreation Centers (AFRCs) offer an extraordinary vacation experience specifically to the military community with four world-class lodging properties.
- Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) enhances the morale and welfare of single Soldiers, increases retention and sustains combat readiness at over 70 garrisons world-wide.
- Child and Youth Services (CYS) offers quality programs for children, youth and teens.
- Libraries provide a worldwide network of educational and recreational support for the military Family.
- Month of the Military Child (MOMC) celebrates our military’s youngest heroes every April.
- Outdoor Recreation offers recreational activities, facilities, campsites, RV parks, equipment rental services, instructional courses and more for military customers around the world.
- Sports & Fitness includes All Army Sports, intramural sports, fitness centers, aquatics, bowling, golf and annual programs such as Strong B.A.N.D.S.
- Warrior Adventure Quest combines high-adventure activities and specialty programming designed for Soldiers returning from deployments.
- World Class Athlete Program (WCAP) supports and trains elite Soldier-athletes to succeed in national and international competitions leading to the Olympics and Paralympics, while they maintain professional military careers and promote the U.S. Army to the world.
Army community values your commitment. We help you show it.
Through Army MWR programs, our community enjoys a host of recreational opportunities – including sports and fitness, entertainment, travel and child/youth activities.
Nothing communicates credibility like sponsoring a program Army Soldiers, Families, and Civilians care about. By taking advantage of our sponsorship opportunities, your brand can develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships with the Army consumer market.
Create awareness and visibility through customized sponsorship opportunities across multiple platforms:
Examples of Family and MWR Programs you can partner with include: