- Implementation of tobacco free zones around areas with activities that are sensitive to smoking and role model exposure
- Education and awareness of tobacco cessation support
- Development of walking and biking trail maps
- Implementations of running clubs, fitness challenges and programs
- On-site - How to cook healthier at home or in the Barracks - classes and demonstrations
Healthy Army Communities seeks to provide innovative health and wellness programs and services that facilitate readiness and resilience while promoting lifelong healthy behaviors and lifestyles.
Key efforts include: