- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with Internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Our services include:
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) Corporate and nonprofit employers are looking to hire military spouses. Are you ready? Click here to find out about employers who recruit, promote and retain military spouses.