The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with Internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
Are you already a Child and Youth Program Assistants (CYPAs)? Find out more about the CYS Employee Assignment Tool (CEAT), which now allows you to request a transfer to another installation.
Are you providing or interested in providing child care in your own home on-post? Army policy requires that anyone providing care on a regular basis for more than 10 hours per week, must be certified through Child and Youth Services as a FCC provider. Find out more about Family Child Care (FCC).
Have a home-based business (HBB)? Find out more about obtaining on-post approval for your HBB.