Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
Information on spouse licensure reimbursement (re-licensing at a new duty station can be costly)
Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship
Career counseling and individual career assessments
Information on Job fairs (in person and virtual) and other hiring events
Entrepreneurial opportunities for Home Based Businesses (HBBs) allow Families to work from their Army quarters, developing rewarding careers that follow them through PCS moves
Virtual Career Library access
- Army Spouse Employment, Career and Education
- Federal Government employment opportunities at USAjobs.gov
- Home Based Business (HBB) An important contributor to Army Family quality of life, HBBs allow Families to work from their Army quarters, developing rewarding careers that follow them through PCS moves. New changes to procedures make it easier and quicker to gain approval to operate an on-post HBB. Find out more information about what qualifies as an HBB and the process to get registered.
- Military OneSource spouse education and employment
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) Corporate and nonprofit employers are looking to hire military spouses. Are you ready? Find out about employers who recruit, promote and retain military spouses.
- U.S. Department of Labor military spouse employment assistance
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce initiative to assist military veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities
Our services include:
*Not all programs and classes available at all ACS facilities
Are you ready? Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.